Friday, September 10, 2010

more then just a happy Stomach

My day started with a shower at 3:45am, a delay flight complication, and taking taxi myself for the very first time in the 9mil populated city. Everything went well and end with a very fulfilling stomach and a 12 hours sleep.

I attended a Open House by a very joyful and vibrant Ambassador. I felt very welcomed and warm in her house. There are more people attending the Open House then I have expected, and everybody (who never knew each other before) get very comfortable and have had lots of good conversation and information sharing over a plate of good familiar food. Imaging, I stayed from 11am to 3pm. All the conversations are very informative and fun, ranging from funny encounters of visa application, places to get serai, to spanish joke.
The good familiar food (left) and kids (right) in colorful tranditional custome to make the event more festive.
I enjoyed alot the good familiar food, and most of all, good companies that i've met. and I'm especially alive today for what i have gone tru today on my own, getting myself to the next earliest flight instead of the assigned later flight, taking taxi on my own, and having a good time in an event full of 1st time meeting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment